ALZINA (OAK) of 340 m² is distributed over 4 floors.
It has air conditioning in the living room and in one of the double bedrooms, which are the two warmest areas of the house.
Garage floor, where you can park a medium car, a games room with table tennis.
Ground floor, where we find a large living room with comfortable sofas and a large table to gather the whole family.
We also have a kitchen, fully equipped with a comfortable window to pass the meals throughout.
On this same floor, there is a guest bathroom.
From the kitchen and dining room, we access the small private garden (50 m²), which at the same time connects with the communal garden where there is a fantastic swimming pool.
The pool is shared among the 11 community homes.
The communal area is very quiet and uncrowded.
On the first floor, we have 4 double rooms.
1 bedroom with double bed
3 room with two single beds
There are two full bathrooms with a bathtub, one inside the master bedroom.
On the second floor, there is a large room with an original bunk bed for three people. There is also a desk and a wardrobe.
This room opens to a pleasant sun terrace.
On the same floor, we have a toilet, the washing machine room and finally a terrace with a covered part
On the terrace, there is an outdoor shower with hot and cold water to cool off after sunbathing.
The house ALZINA provides a high chair for babies.
SERVICES AND COMMON AREAS
ALZINA, is exclusive to its guests.
They have a covered garage where you can park a small car.
This is private with direct access to the house.
The street door and garage door are manual
On the same street, in front of the house, there is a free sand apartment.
This is not shared, but we must respect the hours of rest of our neighbours.
This is not shared, but the residents and residents of the village must be respected.
THE SHARED POOL:
The facilities are shared with regular residents of the neighbourhood community. A total of 11 homes.
The rules of access, clothing and use of the pool must be respected.
These facilities are free and shared with the residents of the village.
We hope they have a respectful attitude and make proper use of it.
MUNICIPAL SWIMMING POOL:
These facilities are paid for and shared with the residents of the village.
We will help them if they want to consult the rules with the staff of the facilities.
Feel free to contact us to request community rules!
Please note that if you wish to book for a few days in ALZINA, you are committed to maintaining a responsible and rational consumption of our scarce natural resources.
THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND SURROUNDINGS
The Maresme is a region to fall in love with!
On one side Barcelona and on the other the Costa Brava within driving distance!
Right in front of the house, there is a large free pediment and a large free parking area as well.
For swimming enthusiasts, in front of the house, there is a municipal swimming pool for an extra charge.
In the marina Port Balís, there are very good restaurants and on the beach, there are also small bars and restaurants, to go and spend some time on summer nights.
The village of Sant Andreu de Llavaneres is in the innermost part, there we will find everything, shops, restaurants, medical center, pharmacy...
The golf club, two-pitch & putt courses and the Balís marina make this town an exclusive area.
Great gastronomic offer, the typical sweet pea of the area is recognized and in the spring the party of the pea is celebrated.
Gastronomic days focused on the different dishes cooked with peas.
For dessert, we can't forget to taste the typical "Coca de Llavaneres", a sweet and soft cake, filled with cream and with almonds on top.
- 45 minutes approx. by car in the centre of Barcelona.
- 50 minutes approx. by train to the centre of Barcelona.
- 7 minutes drive from Sant Andreu de Llavaneres train station
- trains every 9 minutes
- 6 minutes drive to the beach of Les Barques.
- 19 minutes drive to La Roca Village Shopping Center in Santa Agnès de Malanyanes
- 27 minutes drive to the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- 45 minutes drive to the entrance of the Montnegre Natural Park and the Corridor.
- 40 minutes drive from the Montseny Natural Park with its highest peak of 1,700 m. and many tracking possibilities!
- April 23 Sant George - Sant Jordi, our Valentine's Day, an experience you will not want to miss!
- June 23. Saint John's Eve - Sant Joan, a festival that brings families and friends together around the bonfires to celebrate the shortest night of the year! Throwing firecrackers, dancing, singing, and some, waiting to see the sunrise!
PRIVATE TRANSPORT: We advise on how to combine the use of private transport with the use of public transport.
- Own vehicle: Essential, we recommend it for greater comfort.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: some different services and lines connect Sant Andreu de Llavaneres with the surroundings and Barcelona.
- Taxi: There is a local taxi driver. Contact in advance to arrange a transfer.
- Bus: Day and night services.
Connection with the train station, other towns in the Maresme and the city of Barcelona.
- Train: The nearest train station is Sant Andreu de Llavaneres.
The route to Plaça Catalunya lasts between 40-50 minutes.
BARCELONA: is about 40-50 minutes by car.
Currently, there is legislation on vehicles that can circulate within the city: search for ZBE Barcelona.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We give independence to our guests, but we are available if they need us. Being able to know our guests is important to us and we like to offer them recommendations, also, during the welcome, we will:
- Explanation of the rules, considerations and instructions of the house, along with recommendations to enjoy the neighbourhood.
- Explanations for check-out. (Departure).
- Collection of tourist tax: must be paid upon arrival in cash or by credit card, although we do not always have the latter option.
(Cost of tourist tax: € 0.99 per person and every night, maximum 7 nights and only people over 16 years old)
- Deposit: it will be made on arrival if the reservation platform has not made it. It will be done through a credit card pre-authorization.
- Signature of the house rules.
- Signing of the temporary tourist rental contract.
Here we show you the HOUSE RULES so you can check if this property suits your needs.
-All people in the reservation must identify themselves by showing their identity document. Documents will be requested before and can be requested during the welcome.
-During your stay, minors must always be supervised by an adult, they are the sole responsibility of their parents/guardians.
-You must also remove the garbage from the accommodation periodically to avoid odours and dirt and we beg you to avoid waste and negligent use of resources, electricity, water and gas, we must respect and preserve the resources we have, excessive use can mean that the deposit is not returned in full.
IT'S NOT ALLOWED:
- Host or invite more people than those registered when making the reservation.
- Perform noisy activities (music, loud conversations ...) from 9:00 p.m. and before 09:00 a.m. It is very important to respect the rest of our neighbours.
- Organize events, parties, bachelor parties, as well as any unsuitable behavior.
- Use bath towels for the beach or pool. The return of these in poor condition will incur an additional expense.
- No guest is allowed to smoke inside the house, if they wish, they can smoke in the outdoor spaces of the property. In that case, use ashtrays and respect the garden areas, terraces and/or balconies.
- Student groups are not allowed.
- No pets allowed.
IN CASE OF BREACH OF ANY OF THE RULES, THE HOUSE MUST BE LEFT
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! We will be happy to assist you!
|Town||Sant Andreu de Llavaneres|
|Area / Region||El Maresme|
|Hot water tank|
|Garden and outdoor furniture|