PRIVATE TRANSPORT: We advise on how to combine the use of private transport with the use of public transport.
- Own vehicle: Essential, we recommend it for greater comfort.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: some different services and lines connect Sant Pol de Mar with the surroundings and Barcelona.
- Taxi: There is a local taxi driver. Contact in advance to arrange a transfer.
- Bus: Day and night services.
Connection with the train station, other towns in the Maresme and the city of Barcelona.
- Train: The nearest train station is Sant Pol de Mar.
The route to Plaça Catalunya lasts between 55 minutes and 1h.
BARCELONA: is about 35-40 minutes by car.
Currently, there is legislation on vehicles that can circulate within the city: search for ZBE Barcelona.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We give independence to our guests, but we are available if they need us. Being able to know our guests is important to us and we like to offer them recommendations, also, during the welcome, we will:
- Explanation of the rules, considerations and instructions of the house, along with recommendations to enjoy the neighbourhood.
- Explanations for check-out. (Departure).
- Collection of tourist tax: must be paid upon arrival in cash or by credit card, although we do not always have the latter option.
(Cost of tourist tax: € 0.99 per person and every night, maximum 7 nights and only people over 16 years old)
- Deposit: it will be made on arrival if the reservation platform has not made it. It will be done through a credit card pre-authorization.
- Signature of the house rules.
- Signing of the temporary tourist rental contract.
Here we show you the HOUSE RULES so you can check if this property suits your needs.
-All people in the reservation must identify themselves by showing their identity document. Documents will be requested before and can be requested during the welcome.
-During your stay, minors must always be supervised by an adult, they are the sole responsibility of their parents/guardians.
-You must also remove the garbage from the accommodation periodically to avoid odours and dirt and we beg you to avoid waste and negligent use of resources, electricity, water and gas, we must respect and preserve the resources we have, excessive use can mean that the deposit is not returned in full.
IT'S NOT ALLOWED:
- Host or invite more people than those registered when making the reservation.
- Perform noisy activities (music, loud conversations ...) from 9:00 p.m. and before 09:00 a.m. It is very important to respect the rest of our neighbours.
- Organize events, parties, bachelor parties, as well as any unsuitable behaviour.
- Use bath towels for the beach or pool. The return of these in poor condition will incur an additional expense.
- No guest is allowed to smoke inside the house, if they wish, they can smoke in the outdoor spaces of the property. In that case, use ashtrays and respect the garden areas, terraces and/or balconies.
- Student groups are not allowed.
- No pets allowed.
IN CASE OF BREACH OF ANY OF THE RULES, THE HOUSE MUST BE LEFTIf you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! We will be happy to assist you!
|Town||Sant Pol de Mar|
|Area / Region||El Maresme|
|Garden and outdoor furniture|