WISHING TO DISCOVER BARCELONA BUT AVOID ITS CROWDED STREETS?
We would be delighted if you and your family would like to spend a few days in
CAMI DE CABRERA
Nearby we have trails in the mountains, wide beaches with beach bars in the summer, a great gastronomic offer during the year, recreational, nautical and recreational activities of all kinds.
A BRIGHT, COMFORTABLE AND PLEASANT HOUSE
IN A RELAXING ENVIRONMENT WITH VIEWS TO THE SEA AND BARCELONA
THE HOUSE AND SPACE:
The house is distributed over 2 floors
On the GROUND FLOOR, there is a large hall from which we access a large KITCHEN, fully equipped with a dining area and a laundry room, a spacious and opened LIVING ROOM with another dining area, all at the same level as the garden.
On this same floor, there is 1 ROOM with two single beds and a bathroom with a shower.
The GARDEN is very beautiful and pleasant for its POOL, its view of the sea and Barcelona. Comfortable lounges for sunbathing or napping after eating.
It has a PORCH by the pool to enjoy the outdoors, having breakfast, lunch or dinner.
There is also a STONE BARBECUE.
Going up to the UPPER FLOOR we have 4 ROOMS.
2 double bedrooms with a double bed, one of them with a private terrace.
1 bedroom with two single beds.
1 large room with three single beds with a private terrace.
All rooms have fantastic views of the sea.
On the upper floor, there are two bathrooms, both with shower and bath. A total of 3 BATHROOMS.
The house can be accessed by car up to the front door.
There is a covered GARAGE and there is space for another vehicle in front of the CAMI DE CABRERA front door.
SERVICES AND COMMON AREAS:
CAMI DE CABRERA is exclusive for its guests.
THE ACCESS AND THE GARAGE: the access door from the street is shared with another property.
From the entrance ramp, you will find the covered and closed garage and an area where you can also park another vehicle.
Both doors are automatic.
You can park for free on the street on the left, it is an unpaved area.
THE GARDEN is PRIVATE but must be preserved, please respect the garden areas.
THE POOL is PRIVATE and we hope that they respect the rules of use and clothing, in this area, there are also some hammocks for sunbathing.
ALARM: The house has an alarm system. However, the house should always be left tightly closed.
Do not hesitate to contact us to request information!
Please, we hope that if you want to book for a few days in CAMI DE CABRERA you commit to maintaining a responsible and rational consumption of our scarce natural resources.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
CABRILS is a small charming town recognized for its good restaurants, its gastronomic fair and its music fair.
Cabrils is located on the NORTH COAST OF BARCELONA in the MARESME region.
CABRILS has quick access to the mountain for all those hikers and adventurers. Also, throughout El Maresme, there are family beaches with calm waters and golden sand.
A few KM away you can do any activity you want to disconnect and have fun, there are mountain routes, there are horse riding, golf courses, a tennis club, activities such as paintball, vertical forests to play between the treetops, Nautical clubs not to leave spending hours at sea, in addition to having BARCELONA very close.
Explore the city and avoid its crowded streets, returning to the calm of our region.
CABRILS, like other Maresme towns, is protected by a small mountain range that contains the fresh sea breeze in summer and the intense heat of the interior, creating a mild micro-climate both in summer and winter without major temperature changes.
- 30 minutes drive from the centre of Barcelona.
- 10 minutes drive to the train station.
- 35 minutes by train to the centre of Barcelona.
- trains every 10 minutes.
- 10 minutes drive to Vilassar de Mar-Cabrera de Mar beach.
- 3 minutes walk to Sorli supermarket and Santagloria bakery.
- 8 minutes walk or 3 minutes drive to the centre of Cabrils, library area.
- 18 minutes drive to La Roca Village Shopping Center in Santa Agnès de Malanyanes.
- 25 minutes drive to the Barcelona-Catalonia Circuit.
- 40 minutes walk or 15 minutes by car to Parc de la Serralada Litoral, Barcelona Vilassar de Dalt.
In this park is the Sant Salvador Restaurant for a traditional grill with grilled meat and vegetables. We also highlight the seasonal calçots and canned snails.
- 45 minutes walk or 15 minutes drive to Burriac Castle in Cabrera de Mar, Barcelona.
- 45 minutes drive to the entrance of the Montnegre Natural Park and the Corridor.
- 40 minutes drive from the Montseny Natural Park with its highest peak of 1,700 m. and many tracking possibilities!
- April 23 Sant Jordi, our Valentine's Day, an experience you will not want to miss!
- June 23. Saint John's Eve, Sant Joan: a festival that brings families and friends together around the bonfires to celebrate the shortest night of the year! Throwing firecrackers, dancing, singing, and some, waiting to see the sunrise!
'LA MOSTRA' - THE EXHIBITION: Gastronomic, Commercial and Crafts Fair
As part of the Festa Major de Santa Helena in August, it is an event that allows us to taste the most representative dishes, wines and cavas in the region.
MUSICAB: The Cabrils Music Festival
It is one of the main cultural events in Cabrils. Created in 1989, it has always been closely related to classical music.
In 2015, the festival made a change of projection evolving into a more eclectic format.
The concerts are held over several weekends in July and August.
They have also incorporated a new morning format to bring music closer to the little ones.
HOW TO MOVE AROUND THE AREA:
PRIVATE TRANSPORT: We advise on how to combine the use of private transport with the use of public transport.
- Own vehicle: Essential, we recommend it for greater comfort.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: some different services and lines connect Cabrils with the surroundings and Barcelona.
- Taxi: There is a local taxi driver. Contact in advance to arrange a transfer.
- Bus: Day and night services.
Connection with the train station, other towns in the Maresme and the city of Barcelona.
- Train: The nearest train station is Vilassar de Mar.
The route to Plaça Catalunya lasts between 25 and 35 minutes.
BARCELONA: is about 30 minutes by car.
Currently, there is legislation on vehicles that can circulate within the city: search for ZBE Barcelona.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
We give independence to our guests, but we are available if they need us. Being able to know our guests is important to us and we like to offer them recommendations, also, during the welcome, we will:
- Explanation of the rules, considerations and instructions of the house, along with recommendations to enjoy the neighbourhood.
- Explanations for check-out. (Departure).
- Collection of tourist tax: must be paid upon arrival in cash or by credit card, although we do not always have the latter option. (Cost of tourist tax: € 0.99 per person and every night, maximum 7 nights and only people over 16 years old)
- Deposit: it will be made on arrival if the reservation platform has not made it. It will be done through a credit card pre-authorization.
- Signature of the house rules.
- Signing of the temporary tourist rental contract.
Here we show you the HOUSE RULES so you can check if this property suits your needs.
-All people in the reservation must identify themselves by showing their identity document. Documents will be requested before and can be requested during the welcome.
-During your stay, minors must always be supervised by an adult, they are the sole responsibility of their parents/guardians.
-You must also remove the garbage from the accommodation periodically to avoid odours and dirt and we beg you to avoid waste and negligent use of resources, electricity, water and gas, we must respect and preserve the resources we have, excessive use can mean that the deposit is not returned in full.
IT'S NOT ALLOWED:
- Host or invite more people than those registered when making the reservation.
- Perform noisy activities (music, loud conversations ...) from 9:00 p.m. and before 09:00 a.m. It is very important to respect the rest of our neighbours.
- Organize events, parties, bachelor parties, as well as any unsuitable behaviour.
- Use bath towels for the beach or pool. The return of these in poor condition will incur an additional expense.
- No guest is allowed to smoke inside the house, if they wish, they can smoke in the outdoor spaces of the property. In that case, use ashtrays and respect the garden areas, terraces and/or balconies.
- Student groups are not allowed.
- No pets allowed.
IN CASE OF BREACH OF ANY OF THE RULES, THE HOUSE MUST BE LEFT
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! We will be happy to assist you!
|Area / Region||El Maresme|
|Hot water tank|
|Garden and outdoor furniture|