¿ARE YOU LOOKING FOR BEACH DAYS, CYCLING, EXCURSIONS AND DISCONNECTION?
We invite you to come and stay in our cosy and nice apartment! Practical for all types of stays, for families and groups wanting to be in touch with the island and its residents. Nearby, water sports, adventure activities and everything you need to enjoy a great trip.
QUIET AND FAMILY BEACHES 40 METERS. THE IDYLLIC BEACHES OF FORMENTOR AT 6 KM. AND ONLY 15 MINUTES BY CAR FROM THE PORT OF ALCUDIA
••• LORD JIM'S SPACE •••
Entering the apartment LORD JIM we are in front of a large LIVING ROOM which invites us to meet after a long day of beach or excursions. Bright and comfortable where you can extend the gathering after meals, as we called it in Catalan, "la sobretaula". This room has access to the nice BALCONY to enjoy the fresh air. Before entering the living room we find the KITCHEN well equipped with everything you may need for a more practical stay. Dishwasher, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cooking utensils...
The LORD JIM apartment is fully EQUIPPED and has AIR CONDITIONING in all the rooms, and the living room. Its 3 BEDROOMS are double and wide. 2 bedrooms with two single beds, one with access to the balcony and 1 bedroom with a double bed also with access to the balcony. There are also 2 full BATHROOMS, one bathroom with bathtub and another bathroom with shower.
To provide greater comfort to all families who wish to explore or rediscover Mallorca, in the LORD JIM apartment they will have a BABY TRVALE COT, HIGH CHAIR and cutlery, chairs and table for the little ones.
LORD JIM also has PRIVATE PARKING INCLUDED for all drivers over 25 years old.
••• SERVICES and COMMON AREAS •••
LORD JIM is exclusive to guests. On the first floor is where we find this beautiful apartment.
PORTAL OF THE BUILDING: A building with several entrances. The entrances communicate with each other, but the best access for you is the LORD JIM ENTRY STAIR 6. The access is shared with the neighbours who usually reside there, we hope you are respectful.
BALCONY: This is not shared, but we must respect the hours of rest of our neighbours.
PARKING: It is private and shared with the residents, please be respectful. ACCESS to the parking: Calle de Formentor, 194, 07470 Pollença, Balearic Islands.
Please, we hope that if you wish to book the LORD JIM apartment for a few days, you are committed to maintaining a responsible and rational consumption of our scarce natural resources.
••• THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND ITS SURROUNDINGS •••
The apartment is located on the north coast of Mallorca, one of the most beautiful areas of the island, in the bay of Port de Pollença, next to the Paseo de Los Pins. This bay is characterized by its calm water beaches. There is a marina and also a fishing port. We recommend all our clients to visit the viewpoint of Cap Formentor.
The beaches of Formentor are characterized by their white sand and clear, turquoise blue waters, as well as by the pines that give off a pleasant aroma by the beach. The nearest town is the Port of Pollença, the apartment is about 800m from the centre of the village.
Don't forget to take a stroll along the exclusive Pine Walk, a quiet, family-friendly place where you can see the pine trees leaning on the calm waters and the small nooks and crannies facing the sea.
Every Wednesday there is a market with all kinds of fruits and vegetables. Also clothing and souvenirs typical of the island and other local produce.
••• HOUSE RULES AND OTHER CONSIDERATIONS •••
Here you have the HOUSE RULES so you can verify if this property fits your needs.
-All the people on the reservation must identify by showing their ID. They will be requested before the arrival.
-During their stay, minors must always be supervised by an adult, they are the sole responsibility of their parents/guardians.
-You will also need to periodically remove debris from the accommodation to prevent odours and dirt and are urged to avoid wastage and negligent use of resources, electricity, water and gas. Together we must respect and preserve the resources we have, overuse can mean that the deposit is not fully refunded.
- To accommodate or invite more people than those registered at the time of booking.
- Performing noisy activities (music, loud conversations ...) from 9:00 p.m and before 09:00 a.m, it is very important to respect the rest of our neighbours.
- Organize events, parties, bachelor parties, as well as any inappropriate behaviour.
- Use bath towels by the beach or pool. Returning these in poor condition will incur an additional expense.
- Guests are not allowed to smoke inside the house; If they wish, they can smoke in the outside spaces of the property. In this case, use ashtrays and respect the landscaped areas, terraces and/or balconies.
- Groups of students are not allowed.
- No pets allowed.
IN CASE OF BREACH OF ANY OF THE RULES, THE HOUSE MUST BE LEFT
••• INTERACTION WITH GUESTS •••
This apartment is my mother's childhood home. Unfortunately, we are not on the island and we cannot get to know each other. However, we like to give you recommendations to enjoy the surroundings, and considerations and instructions of the house.
- Please consider the rules of the house before booking.
- We will need you to send the contract signed, working electronically we are saving resources and contributing to the preservation of the environment.
- All people in the booking must identify themselves by showing their ID. You will need to share this information before handing over the keys.
- We will share with you instructions for your arrival at LORD JIM.
- We will share with you a map with different services around the apartment.
BEFORE THE EXIT:
At all times we will be in touch and available to help you.
- You will need to leave the apartment tidy, without garbage and the kitchen clean.
- We will provide you with some instructions for the delivery of keys.
- Feel free to contact us with your opinion of the stay, any recommendation will be welcome.
- We hope you can take a moment to leave a rating for your stay at LORD JIM.
|Area / Region||Illes Balears|
|Swimming pool||No pool|
|Hot water tank|
|Garden and outdoor furniture|