ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR RELAXED DAYS WITH YOUR FAMILY?
DO YOU WANT TO BE NEXT TO THE BEACH WITH EASY ACCESS TO BARCELONA?
The apartment has all that you need for enjoying an intimate gathering and discovers very close Barcelona and at the same time avoid the crowded mood of the city and also explore El Maresme, their villages, their culture, the beaches, the mountain and our wine culture!
THE NEIGHBORHOOD COMMUNITY OF THIS APARTMENT ONLY ACCEPTS COUPLES OR FAMILY STAYS.
THE SPACE OF VILA'S APARTMENT:
When entering the hall, the light from the windows comes to us. It is wide and allows the entry of baby carriages. Upon accessing we find a beautiful kitchen opened to the dining room and the living room.
The kitchen is fully equipped and the union to the dining room invites us to organize lovely dinners. If we continue we can see the living room with its comfortable sofa were to lie down after eating to rest or reading a book, this connects us to the beautiful terrace where there are a table and chairs to enjoy the outdoors. The terrace has nice views of the garden and the communal pool.
The apartment has two spacious and bright rooms, one with a double bed and the other with two single beds. There are two bathrooms with shower, one of them in the double room.
There is air conditioning (AC) in the main room and the hallway in front of the rooms.
For added comfort, the apartment has bed linen, bath towels, wifi, TV and washing machine. We also have an extra service to rent beach towels, high chairs and travel cots.
SERVICES AND COMMON AREAS:
VILA is exclusive for its guests.
THE ACCESS: the main door gives access to the entire community and is shared with several blocks of neighbours.
THE GARDEN: the garden areas must be respected. These are shared with the usual residents of the neighbourhood community.
ELEVATOR AND HALL OF THE BUILDING: These are shared with the residents, we hope they are respectful.
THE POOL: the rules of access, clothing and use of the pool must be respected. The facilities are shared with the usual residents of the neighbourhood community.
Please, feel free to contact us to request community rules!
Please, we hope that if you wish to book for a few days in VILA, you are committed to maintaining a responsible and rational consumption of our scarce natural resources.
NEIGHBOURHOOD AND SURROUNDINGS FROM VILA:
Vilassar de Mar is a coastal city on the north coast of Barcelona, very quiet and familiar a few kilometres from the centre of Barcelona.
You can enjoy different nautical offers such as surfing, windsurfing, paddle surfing, snorkelling, sailing. There are many surrounding businesses and coastal towns that offer all kinds of activities that we will be happy to recommend!
In Vilassar and throughout El Maresme there are many restaurants and in summer the beaches, here called beach bars, are installed on the beaches! Right next to the apartment there is a great gastronomic offer and shops.
The beach is just 7 minutes from the apartment as well as public transport, to go to the centre of Barcelona or to visit the surrounding beaches.
El Maresme is a very quiet community area with long sandy beaches and a family atmosphere.
It is not essential to have your vehicle to move.
In case you consider renting a car, we can advise you on how to combine the use of private transport with the use of public transport.
We have the contact of a trusted taxi driver in case you want to organize your transfer from and to the airport in advance.
There are regular bus services and a train line that connect the city with the surroundings and Barcelona.
The nearest train station is Vilassar de Mar. The route to Plaza Cataluña takes between 25 and 35 minutes.
Barcelona is about 30 and 40 minutes away by car, but it is difficult to park in the city and there is also new legislation on which vehicles can drive within the city. If you want to come in your private car, you can report on this search for ZBE Barcelona.
Here we show you the HOUSE RULES so you can check if this property suits your needs
-All people in the reservation must identify themselves by showing their identity document. Documents will be requested before and can be requested during the welcome.
-During your stay, minors must always be supervised by an adult, they are the sole responsibility of their parents/guardians.
-You must also remove the garbage from the accommodation periodically to avoid odours and dirt and we beg you to avoid waste and negligent use of resources, electricity, water and gas, we must respect and preserve the resources we have, excessive use can mean that the deposit is not returned in full.
IT'S NOT ALLOWED:
- Host or invite more people than those registered when making the reservation.
- Perform noisy activities (music, loud conversations ...) from 9:00 p.m. and before 09:00 a.m. It is very important to respect the rest of our neighbours.
- Organize events, parties, bachelor parties, as well as any unsuitable behaviour.
- Use bath towels for the beach or pool. The return of these in poor condition will incur an additional expense.
- No guest is allowed to smoke inside the house, if they wish, they can smoke in the outdoor spaces of the property. In that case, use ashtrays and respect the garden areas, terraces and/or balconies.
- Student groups are not allowed.
- No pets allowed.
IN CASE OF BREACH OF ANY OF THE RULES, THE HOUSE MUST BE LEFT
ATTENTION TO GUESTS: We give independence to our guests, but we are available if they need us.
We like to meet our guests and offer recommendations, besides, during the welcome we will make:
- Explanation of the rules, considerations and instructions of the house, along with recommendations to enjoy the surroundings.
- Explanations for check-out. (Exit).
- Collection of tourist tax: must be paid on arrival in cash or by credit card, although we do not always have this last option. (Cost of tourist tax: € 0.90 (€ 1 as of May) per person and every night, maximum 7 nights and only people over 16 years old)
- Security deposit: it is made on arrival if the reservation platform has not done so.
- Signature of the house rules: we will bring it in print and there is a copy that is always kept on the property.
- Signature of the contract: we will bring the printed contract if we do not receive it before your arrival. This will be shared with you before a few days after booking. If you can resubmit the signed contract so that your printing is not necessary, we will appreciate it, in this way it allows us to save resources and contribute to the preservation of the environment.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about VILA apartment or Vilassar de Mar!