EXPLORE OUR BEACHES AND BARCELONA
DON'T THINK ANYMORE, MAKE ROSERS YOUR HOME FOR A FEW DAYS
IDEAL TOWNHOUSE FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
In Cabrils, a pleasant town surrounded by mountains, with the beaches of El Maresme and Barcelona very close. A quiet area to enjoy the outdoors. There are a SORLI supermarket less than 5 minutes walk and the SANTAGLORIA bakery.
SWIMMING POOL - GREAT OUTDOOR SPACES - BBQ - AC IN THE LIVING ROOM -WIFI
20 MIN FROM BARCELONA - 10 MINUTES FROM THE BEACH- 25 MIN FROM CATALUNYA CIRCUIT MONTMELÓ (F1-MGP)
THE HOUSE AND SPACES:
The detached property is on two floors.
Large house with a beautiful garden and an excellent private pool accompanied by the classic olive tree and a practical artificial grass area that will allow the enjoyment of young and old in a quiet, intimate and safe environment.
This charming house has a beautiful entrance that gives access to a living room with a practical fireplace and air conditioning.
The living room communicates directly with the terrace, garden and pool.
On the same ground floor is the large kitchen with access to the garden.
The ground floor also has a bathroom with shower.
The upper floor has four bedrooms.
2 double bedrooms, one with a terrace overlooking the south and natural light.
2 double bedrooms with individual beds.
Nearby has a second bathroom with a bathtub.
The climate, the location and the characteristics of this house will allow you to fully enjoy your holidays and weekends.
The BBQ will allow you to cook exquisite fish or meat next to the garden table, the pool and the sun loungers. A great outdoor gastronomic show.
Near the entrance of the house, still in the garden, you also have a chill out with a sofa, chairs and table where you can appreciate this moment of relaxation and joy of the day.
It is perfect for families with children or among friends.
SERVICES AND COMMON AREAS:
ROSERS house is exclusive for its guests.
PARKING: You cannot enter the vehicle inside the property.
You can park for free and easily on the street.
The street is shared with residents.
Must be respected the sense of movement of the streets and not park in front of access to private parking.
THE GARDEN AND THE TERRACE: The garden and dining areas must be respected. The barbecue should be cleaned after each use. These spaces are not shared but they must be preserved.
THE PRIVATE POOL: The rest hours of the neighbours, the bathroom clothing and use of the pool must be respected. There are sunbeds for sunbathing.
Do not hesitate to contact us to request information!
Please, we hope that if you wish to book for a few days at ROSERS, you are committed to maintaining a responsible and rational consumption of our scarce natural resources.
THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND ITS SURROUNDINGS:
The house is located in a residential area of single-family houses very quiet and close to the centre of the village of Cabrils and different services; supermarket, restaurants, bars and traditional shops.
Cabrils is a charming little town known for its good restaurants, its gastronomic fair and its music fair. Cabrils is located on the north coast of Barcelona in the Maresme region.
The village has quick access to the mountain for all those hikers and adventurers. Also, throughout the Maresme, we find family beaches with calm waters and golden sand...
THE REGION: "El Maresme" stands out for its temperate Mediterranean climate, mild temperatures throughout the year, sunnier and brighter days, colourful in its spectacular landscapes, intense blue on its coast and in its skies that combine with the bright green of its mountains.
The location between small mountains and The Mediterranean Sea, its proximity to the city of Barcelona, makes this area an ideal place to spend an unforgettable family vacation.
The towns of "El Maresme" are charming little towns, surrounded by comfortable and private urbanizations, the best golf courses, marinas, all kinds of recreational activities, horseback riding, sports centres, wide sandy beaches.
It also offers one of the best gastronomic offers in Spain, with several Michelin-starred restaurants.
- 30 minutes drive from the centre of Barcelona.
- 10 minutes drive to the train station.
- 35 minutes by train to the centre of Barcelona.
- trains every 10 minutes.
- 10 minutes drive to Vilassar de Mar-Cabrera de Mar beach.
- 3 minutes walk to Sorli supermarket and Santagloria bakery.
- 8 minutes walk or 3 minutes drive to the centre of Cabrils, library area.
- 18 minutes drive to La Roca Village Shopping Center in Santa Agnès de Malanyanes.
- 25 minutes drive to the Barcelona-Catalonia Circuit.
- 40 minutes walk or 15 minutes by car to Parc de la Serralada Litoral, Barcelona Vilassar de Dalt.
In this park is the Sant Salvador Restaurant for a traditional grill with grilled meat and vegetables. We also highlight the seasonal calçots and canned snails.
- 45 minutes walk or 15 minutes drive to Burriac Castle in Cabrera de Mar, Barcelona.
- 45 minutes drive to the entrance of the Montnegre Natural Park and the Corridor.
- 40 minutes drive from the Montseny Natural Park with its highest peak of 1,700 m. and many tracking possibilities!
- April 23 Sant Jordi, our Valentine's Day, an experience you will not want to miss!
- June 23. Saint John's Eve, Sant Joan: a festival that brings families and friends together around the bonfires to celebrate the shortest night of the year! Throwing firecrackers, dancing, singing, and some, waiting to see the sunrise!
'LA MOSTRA' - THE EXHIBITION: Gastronomic, Commercial and Crafts Fair
As part of the Festa Major de Santa Helena in August, it is an event that allows us to taste the most representative dishes, wines and cavas in the region.
MUSICAB: The Cabrils Music Festival
It is one of the main cultural events in Cabrils. Created in 1989, it has always been closely related to classical music.
In 2015, the festival made a change of projection evolving into a more eclectic format.
The concerts are held over several weekends in July and August.
They have also incorporated a new morning format to bring music closer to the little ones.
HOW TO MOVE AROUND THE AREA:
PRIVATE TRANSPORT: We advise on how to combine the use of private transport with the use of public transport.
- Own vehicle: Essential, we recommend it for greater comfort.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: some different services and lines connect Cabrils with the surroundings and Barcelona.
- Taxi: There is a local taxi driver. Contact in advance to arrange a transfer.
- Bus: Day and night services.
Connection with the train station, other towns in the Maresme and the city of Barcelona.
- Train: The nearest train station is Vilassar de Mar.
The route to Plaça Catalunya lasts between 25 and 35 minutes.
BARCELONA: is about 30 minutes by car.
Currently, there is legislation on vehicles that can circulate within the city: search for ZBE Barcelona.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
We give independence to our guests, but we are available if they need us. Being able to know our guests is important to us and we like to offer them recommendations, also, during the welcome, we will:
- Explanation of the rules, considerations and instructions of the house, along with recommendations to enjoy the neighbourhood.
- Explanations for check-out. (Departure).
- Collection of tourist tax: must be paid upon arrival in cash or by credit card, although we do not always have the latter option. (Cost of tourist tax: € 0.99 per person and every night, maximum 7 nights and only people over 16 years old)
- Deposit: it will be made on arrival if the reservation platform has not made it. It will be done through a credit card pre-authorization.
- Signature of the house rules.
- Signing of the temporary tourist rental contract.
Here we show you the HOUSE RULES so you can check if this property suits your needs.
-All people in the reservation must identify themselves by showing their identity document. Documents will be requested before and can be requested during the welcome.
-During your stay, minors must always be supervised by an adult, they are the sole responsibility of their parents/guardians.
-You must also remove the garbage from the accommodation periodically to avoid odours and dirt and we beg you to avoid waste and negligent use of resources, electricity, water and gas, we must respect and preserve the resources we have, excessive use can mean that the deposit is not returned in full.
IT'S NOT ALLOWED:
- Host or invite more people than those registered when making the reservation.
- Perform noisy activities (music, loud conversations ...) from 9:00 p.m. and before 09:00 a.m. It is very important to respect the rest of our neighbours.
- Organize events, parties, bachelor parties, as well as any unsuitable behaviour.
- Use bath towels for the beach or pool. The return of these in poor condition will incur an additional expense.
- No guest is allowed to smoke inside the house, if they wish, they can smoke in the outdoor spaces of the property. In that case, use ashtrays and respect the garden areas, terraces and/or balconies.
- Student groups are not allowed.
- No pets allowed.
IN CASE OF BREACH OF ANY OF THE RULES, THE HOUSE MUST BE LEFT
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! We will be happy to assist you!
|Area / Region||El Maresme|
|Hot water tank|
|Garden and outdoor furniture|