Beautiful house with sea views for 11 people.
The house is distributed on three floors.
On the main floor, there are 3 bedrooms all with double beds.
On the same floor, there is 1 bathroom with shower, a comfortable kitchen with a dining area and a living room with sea views and access to a nice terrace.
On the terrace, there is a table to enjoy a nice breakfast, lunch or dinner. Both from the living room, the terrace and several rooms, we have stunning views of the sea.
On the upper floor, there is the fourth bedroom and another bathroom with shower.
On the lower floor, we find the fifth bedroom, a bathroom with shower and a multipurpose room. From this room, you can access a huge and pleasant porch with a stone barbecue and spend pleasant evenings in summer.
The porch, located at garden level, has a great seating area furnished with a table and chairs. This area is ideal to be cool in summer.
The porch is connected to the large garden that surrounds the entire house.
At the other end of the garden, we find the pool area with sun loungers. The large pool 6x12m, ideal to swim or just cool off. Next, to the pool, we can see the large pediment to play with friends or family.
This nice house (ready for 4 winds) is located on a large plot of 2800 m2, located in a quiet and luxurious urbanization a few minutes from the centre of the town of Cabrils.
It is necessary to go by car since the urbanization is in the upper part of Cabrils.
Easy access to the beaches of Cabrera de Mar or Vilassar de Mar (12 minutes by car) The centre of the village of Cabrils is 1km.
Cabrils is a small charming town renowned for its good restaurants.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
CABRILS is a small charming town recognized for its good restaurants, its gastronomic fair and its music fair. Cabrils is located on the NORTH COAST OF BARCELONA in the MARESME region. CABRILS has quick access to the mountain for all those hikers and adventurers. Also, throughout El Maresme, there are family beaches with calm waters and golden sand.
A few KM away you can do any activity you want to disconnect and have fun, there are mountain routes, there are horse riding, golf courses, a tennis club, activities such as paintball, vertical forests to play between the treetops, Nautical clubs not to leave spending hours at sea, in addition to having BARCELONA very close. Explore the city and avoid its crowded streets, returning to the calm of our region.
CABRILS, like other Maresme towns, is protected by a small mountain range that contains the fresh sea breeze in summer and the intense heat of the interior, creating a mild micro-climate both in summer and winter without major temperature changes.
LA MOSTRA: Gastronomic, Commercial and Artisans Fair, within the framework of the Santa Helena Festival in August, is an event that allows us to taste the most representative dishes, wines and cava in the region.
MUSICAB: The Cabrils Music Festival is one of the main cultural events in Cabrils. Created in 1989, it has always been closely related to classical music. In 2015, the festival changed its projection, evolving towards a more eclectic format. The concerts are held over several weekends in July and August. They have also incorporated a new morning format to bring music closer to the little ones.
PARKING ON THE BEACH at Av. del Maresme, 6, 08349 Cabrera de Mar, Barcelona - 4 km
BURRIAC CASTLE IN THE MOUNTAIN, 08349 Cabrera de Mar, Barcelona - 5 km
CIRCUIT BARCELONA-CATALUNYA, Camino Mas Moreneta, 08160 Montmeló, Barcelona - 26 km
COMMERCIAL CENTRE La Roca Village, 08430, Barcelona - 18 km
SUPERMARKET SORLI and Santa Gloria BAKERY, Av. Carles Tolrà, 1, 08348 Cabrils, Barcelona - 1 km
HOW TO GET AROUND THE AREA:
PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION: we advise on how to combine the use of PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION with the use of PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.
-OWN VEHICLE: We consider it essential to have your vehicle to move.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: some different services and lines connect Vilassar de Mar with the surroundings and Barcelona
-TAXI: There is regular TAXIS service. Bookings in advance.
- BUS: Day and night services. Connection with the train station, other towns in the Maresme and the city of Barcelona.
-TRAIN: The closest train station is VILASSAR DE MAR. The route in Plaza Cataluña lasts between 25 and 35 minutes.
BARCELONA: it is about 30-40 minutes by car. Currently, there is legislation on vehicles that can circulate within the city: search ZBE Barcelona.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
We give independence to our guests, but we are available if they need us. Being able to know our guests is important to us and we like to offer them recommendations, also, during the welcome, we will:
- Explanation of the rules, considerations and instructions of the house, along with recommendations to enjoy the environment.
- Explanations for check-out. (Departure).
- Collection of tourist tax: must be paid upon arrival in cash or by credit card, although we do not always have the latter option. (Cost of tourist tax: € 0.99 per person and every night, maximum 7 nights and only people over 16 years old)
- Deposit: it will be made on arrival if the reservation platform has not made it. It will be done through a credit card pre-authorization.
- Signature of the house rules.
- Signing of the temporary tourist rental contract.
Here we show you the HOUSE RULES so you can check if this property suits your needs.
-All people in the reservation must identify themselves by showing their identity document. Documents will be requested before and can be requested during the welcome.
-During your stay, minors must always be supervised by an adult, they are the sole responsibility of their parents/guardians.
-You must also remove the garbage from the accommodation periodically to avoid odours and dirt and we beg you to avoid waste and negligent use of resources, electricity, water and gas, we must respect and preserve the resources we have, excessive use can mean that the deposit is not returned in full.
IT'S NOT ALLOWED:
- Host or invite more people than those registered when making the reservation.
- Perform noisy activities (music, loud conversations ...) from 9:00 p.m. and before 09:00 a.m. It is very important to respect the rest of our neighbours.
- Organize events, parties, bachelor parties, as well as any unsuitable behaviour.
- Use bath towels for the beach or pool. The return of these in poor condition will incur an additional expense.
- No guest is allowed to smoke inside the house, if they wish, they can smoke in the outdoor spaces of the property. In that case, use ashtrays and respect the garden areas, terraces and/or balconies.
- Student groups are not allowed.
- No pets allowed.
IN CASE OF BREACH OF ANY OF THE RULES, THE HOUSE MUST BE LEFT
|Area / Region||EL MARESME|
|Hot water tank|
|Garden and outdoor furniture|