LOOKING FOR AN APARTMENT WHERE THE FAMILY CAN RELAX?
PROXIMITY TO THE BEACH AND BARCELONA?
MEDITERRANI has everything you need to enjoy an intimate meeting, getaways to the sea, explore the city of Barcelona up close and at the same time avoid the crowded atmosphere of the city!
TWO SWIMMING POOLS, TENNIS, SMALL FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL COURT, CHILDREN'S AREA WITH SLIDE AND SWINGS. ALSO, AN AREA TO PLAY PETANQUE.
DO NOT HESITATE, COME TO SANT VICENÇ DE MONTALT!
THE APARTMENT AND SPACE
Spacious apartment with an amazing communal area!
The communal area is very well maintained, with trees and flowers, to enjoy a walk or a reading in the shade.
MEDITERRANI has 4 BEDROOMS and 2 BATHROOMS complete with bathtub.
1 Bedroom with a double bed.
2 bedrooms with two single beds.
1 room with a bunk bed.
Independent KITCHEN, fully equipped.
DINING ROOM overlooking the sea and the gardens of the communal area. Also views of the pool, ideal for children to have a look at them.
VERY LARGE TERRACE, fantastic for breakfast, lunch or dinner, enjoying the pleasant sea views.
AN URBANIZATION IN A RESIDENTIAL AREA with a small commercial area with shops, hairdresser, medical centre, pharmacy.
SERVICES AND COMMON AREAS
MEDITERRANI is exclusive to its guests.
The main door gives access to the entire community and is shared with several blocks of neighbours.
ELEVATOR AND BUILDING PORTAL:
These are shared with residents, please be respectful.
This is not shared, but we must respect the rest hours of our neighbours.
The facilities are shared with the usual residents of the neighbourhood community.
The rules of access, clothing and use of the pool must be respected.
TENNIS, FOOTBALL COURT and BASKETBALL - CHILDREN'S AREA WITH SLIDE AND SWINGS - THE GARDEN:
These are shared with the usual residents of the neighbourhood community.
We hope you have a respectful attitude and make proper use of it.
Please, feel free to contact us to request the community rules!
Please, we hope that if you want to book for a few days in MEDITERRANI, you commit to maintaining a responsible and rational consumption of our scarce natural resources.
THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND SURROUNDINGS
SANT VICENÇ DE MONTALT is a small charming village next to Caldes d'Estrac, Sant Andreu de Llavaneres and near Arenys de Mar.
Sant Vicenç de Montalt is located on the NORTH COAST OF BARCELONA in the MARESME region.
SANT VICENÇ DE MONTALT has quick access to the beaches of calm waters and golden sand!
Within a few KM, you can do ANY ACTIVITY you want to unwind and have fun, there are mountain trails, there are horse riding, golf courses, tennis club, activities like paint war, vertical woods to play among the treetops, Nautical clubs to not stop spending hours at sea.
Without stopping to have BARCELONA very close.
Explore the city and avoid its crowded streets returning to the calm of our region.
SANT VICENÇ DE MONTALT like other towns in Maresme is protected by a small mountain range that contains the fresh sea breeze in summer and the intense heat of the interior, creating a mild microclimate in both summer and summer. winter without major temperature changes.
- 5 minutes walk from the beach.
- 2 km from the marina of Balis in Sant Andreu de Llavaneres.
- 9 minutes from Caldes d'Estrach train station (750 m).
A few meters from a good supermarket.
There is a fitness centre a few meters away and some paddle tennis courts for an extra charge.
- 10 minutes drive from the village centre, Sant Vicenç de Montalt is a charming little village, very quiet.
- 10 minutes from the fishing port of Arenys, where you can enjoy fresh fish and good seafood paella.
- 20 minutes drive to La Roca Village Shopping Center in Santa Agnès de Malanyanes.
- 25 minutes by car to the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya.
- 45 minutes drive to the entrance of the Montnegre Natural Park and the Corridor.
- 40 minutes drive from the Montseny Natural Park with its highest peak of 1,700 m and many possibilities to follow!
- April 23 St. George's Day, our Valentine's Day, an experience you will not want to miss!
- June 23. 'Revetlla de Sant Joan', A festival that brings families and friends together around the bonfires to celebrate the shortest night of the year!
Throwing firecrackers, dancing, singing, and some, waiting to see the sunrise!
HOW TO MOVE AROUND THE AREA:
PRIVATE TRANSPORT: We advise on how to combine the use of private transport with the use of public transport.
- Own vehicle: Not essential, but sometimes we recommend it for greater comfort.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: some different services and lines connect Sant VIcenç de Montalt with the surroundings and Barcelona.
- Taxi: There is a local taxi driver. Contact in advance to arrange a transfer.
- Bus: Day and night services.
Connection with the train station, other towns in the Maresme and the city of Barcelona.
- Train: The nearest train station is Caldetes - Caldes d'Estrach.
The route to Plaça Catalunya lasts between 40-50 minutes.
BARCELONA: is about 30-40 minutes by car.
Currently, there is legislation on vehicles that can circulate within the city: search for ZBE Barcelona.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We give independence to our guests, but we are available if they need us. Being able to know our guests is important to us and we like to offer them recommendations, also, during the welcome, we will:
- Explanation of the rules, considerations and instructions of the house, along with recommendations to enjoy the neighbourhood.
- Explanations for check-out. (Departure).
- Collection of tourist tax: must be paid upon arrival in cash or by credit card, although we do not always have the latter option.
(Cost of tourist tax: € 0.99 per person and every night, maximum 7 nights and only people over 16 years old)
- Deposit: it will be made on arrival if the reservation platform has not made it. It will be done through a credit card pre-authorization.
- Signature of the house rules.
- Signing of the temporary tourist rental contract.
Here we show you the HOUSE RULES so you can check if this property suits your needs.
-All people in the reservation must identify themselves by showing their identity document. Documents will be requested before and can be requested during the welcome.
-During your stay, minors must always be supervised by an adult, they are the sole responsibility of their parents/guardians.
-You must also remove the garbage from the accommodation periodically to avoid odours and dirt and we beg you to avoid waste and negligent use of resources, electricity, water and gas, we must respect and preserve the resources we have, excessive use can mean that the deposit is not returned in full.
IT'S NOT ALLOWED:
- Host or invite more people than those registered when making the reservation.
- Perform noisy activities (music, loud conversations ...) from 9:00 p.m. and before 09:00 a.m. It is very important to respect the rest of our neighbours.
- Organize events, parties, bachelor parties, as well as any unsuitable behaviour.
- Use bath towels for the beach or pool. The return of these in poor condition will incur an additional expense.
- No guest is allowed to smoke inside the house, if they wish, they can smoke in the outdoor spaces of the property. In that case, use ashtrays and respect the garden areas, terraces and/or balconies.
- Student groups are not allowed.
- No pets allowed.
IN CASE OF BREACH OF ANY OF THE RULES, THE HOUSE MUST BE LEFT
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! We will be happy to assist you!